2023 Tuition & Fees $24,366
Student Population 7,541
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,847
Students:Faculty 22 : 1
Beth Medrash Govoha is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Lakewood, New Jersey. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $24,366 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $4,360.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 7,541 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Beth Medrash Govoha varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Beth Medrash Govoha's tuition & fees is $24,366. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $4,360.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Beth Medrash Govoha.
The average received amount of financial aid is $20,847 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,541 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Student Population for Beth Medrash Govoha is 7,541
Student to Faculty Ratio for Beth Medrash Govoha is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $20,847 at Beth Medrash Govoha.
Financial Aid Amount
Beth Medrash Govoha offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Beth Medrash Govoha does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Jersey?