Acceptance Rate 40.53%
SAT Score 1,360
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 40.53% at Binghamton University where a total of 37,516 students applied and 15,206 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,360 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Binghamton University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,360 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Binghamton, 2,640 applicants (91% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,036 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,360 and the average ACT score is 31 at Binghamton. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,440 and 25th percentile score is 1,280. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 32 and the 25th percentile score is 29. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Binghamton.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||630||700|
Binghamton University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Binghamton University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Binghamton University is Semester. Binghamton University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Binghamton University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?