Tuition & Fees $5,820
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,960
Graduation Rate 52 %
Bismarck State College (BSC) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Bismarck State College is $4,160 for North Dakota residents and $5,820 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into BSC.
The salary after graduation from Bismarck State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,600. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Bismarck State College tuition and fees are $4,160 for North Dakota residents and $5,820 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at BSC. Total 6,106 students are attending BSC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,960 and 39 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.76% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending BSC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||1500 Edwards Ave., Bismarck, ND 58506-5587|
|Net Price Calculator||https://bismarckstate.edu/includes/netprice/|
BSC offers 94 major programs through online and on-site education where 41 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||13|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||1|
Bismarck State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,290)
Bismarck State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Dakota?