Tuition & Fees $4,010
Student Population 229
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,846
Graduation Rate 16 %
Sitting Bull College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Fort Yates, North Dakota. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $4,010 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 229 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sitting Bull College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $21,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Sitting Bull College are $4,010 for North Dakota residents and $4,010 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2022 tuition and fees are $6,710 for in-state students and $6,710 for out-of-state students.
|North Dakota Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Sitting Bull. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,846 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 229 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sitting Bull College is 16 %
Student Population for Sitting Bull College is 229
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sitting Bull College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,846 at Sitting Bull College.
Financial Aid Amount
Sitting Bull offers 37 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Sitting Bull College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Sitting Bull College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?