Acceptance Rate 67 %
SAT Average 1,025
Tuition & Fees $7,896
Student Population 3,189
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,240
Minot State University is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Minot, North Dakota. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,592 for North Dakota residents and $7,896 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 3,189 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 67% and the graduation rate is 45% last year.
The salary after graduation from Minot State University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Minot State University are $7,592 for North Dakota residents and $7,896 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,553 for in-state students and $9,936 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at MSU. The acceptance rate of MSU is 67% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 75%. The average graduation rate is 45% and the transfer-out rate is 22%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,240 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,189 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
MSU offers 94 major programs through online and on-site education where 24 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||1|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||4|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
Minot State University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,075)
Minot State University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?