Total Enrollment 3,189
There are 3,189 students including 2,915 undergraduate and 274 graduate students at Minot State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,093 full-time and 1,096 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,249 male and 1,940 female students. Minot State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 986 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Minot State University has a total enrollment of 3,189 with a gender distribution of 39.17% male (1,249 students) and 60.83% female (1,940 students). There are 1,156 male and 1,759 female students in undergraduate school and 93 male and 181 female students are attending graduate school at Minot State University.
Minot State University has 2,093 full-time and 1,096 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,979 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 936 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 114 students are full-time and 160 are part-time students.
At Minot State University, 986 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 623 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,189 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,426 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 183 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||623||583||40|
|Not In Online Classes||1,580||1,489||91|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Minot State University. There are 63 American Indian/Native American, 2,170 White, 178 Black/African American, 53 Asian, 219 Hispanic, 11 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 89 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||63||19||44|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||11||3||8|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Dakota?