Total Enrollment 273
There are 273 students including 260 undergraduate and 13 graduate students at Sitting Bull College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 225 full-time and 48 part-time students with gender distribution of 92 male and 181 female students.
Sitting Bull College has a total enrollment of 273 with a gender distribution of 33.70% male (92 students) and 66.30% female (181 students). There are 88 male and 172 female students in undergraduate school and 4 male and 9 female students are attending graduate school at Sitting Bull College.
Sitting Bull College has 225 full-time and 48 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 224 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 36 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1 students are full-time and 12 are part-time students.
At Sitting Bull College, 54 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 273 students. In undergraduate schools, 54 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 0 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||54||54||0|
|Not In Online Classes||219||206||13|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Sitting Bull College. There are 247 American Indian/Native American, 25 White, 1 Black/African American, and 0 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||247||83||164|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?