Tuition & Fees $3,010
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,843
Graduation Rate 15 %
Blackfeet Community College (BCC) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Browning, Montana. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Blackfeet Community College is $3,010 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into BCC.
The salary after graduation from Blackfeet Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Blackfeet Community College tuition and fees are $3,010 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at BCC. Total 6,106 students are attending BCC and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,843 and 98 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.91% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending BCC and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||504 S. East Boundary, Browning, MT 59417-0819|
|Net Price Calculator||bfcc.edu/academics/net-price-calculator/|
BCC offers 30 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Blackfeet Community College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $600)
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Montana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Montana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Montana?