Tuition & Fees $3,610
Student Population 417
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,363
Graduation Rate 24 %
Blackfeet Community College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Browning, Montana. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,610 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 417 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blackfeet Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, BCC's tuition & fees is $3,610.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,363 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 417 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Blackfeet Community College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Blackfeet Community College is 100 %
Student Population for Blackfeet Community College is 417
Student to Faculty Ratio for Blackfeet Community College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,363 at Blackfeet Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||504 S.E. East Boundary, Browning, MT 59417-0819|
|Net Price Calculator||bfcc.edu/academics/net-price-calculator/|
BCC offers 29 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||0|
Blackfeet Community College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $600)
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Montana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Montana?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Montana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Montana?