2023 Tuition & Fees $3,610
Student Population 297
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,792
Graduation Rate 36 %
Blackfeet Community College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Browning, Montana. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $3,610 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 297 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blackfeet Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Blackfeet Community College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, BCC's tuition & fees is $3,610.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at BCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,792 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 297 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Blackfeet Community College is 36 %
Retention Rate for Blackfeet Community College is 26 %
Student Population for Blackfeet Community College is 297
Student to Faculty Ratio for Blackfeet Community College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,792 at Blackfeet Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||504 S.E. East Boundary, Browning, MT 59417-0819|
|Net Price Calculator||bfcc.edu/academics/net-price-calculator/|
BCC offers 24 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Blackfeet Community College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Montana Colleges
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Montana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Montana?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Montana?