Acceptance Rate 69 %
Yellowstone Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Billings, Montana. The highest degree offered by Yellowstone Christian College is Bachelor's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 69% last year.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Yellowstone Christian. The acceptance rate of Yellowstone Christian is 69% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%.
Acceptance Rate for Yellowstone Christian College is 69 %.
|Address||1515 S. Shiloh Road, Billings, MT 59106-3303|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.yellowstonechristian.edu/tuition-calculator-1|
Yellowstone Christian offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yellowstone Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Yellowstone Christian College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Montana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Montana?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Montana?