Tuition & Fees $26,930
Student Population 177
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,021
Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Quincy, Illinois. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $26,930 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 177 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $51,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, BRCN's tuition & fees is $26,930. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $27,830.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BRCN.
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,021 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 177 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is 177
Student to Faculty Ratio for Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,021 at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
Financial Aid Amount
BRCN offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?