Graduate Rate 58.18%
Transfer-Out Rate 35%
Retention Rate 69%
Graduation Rates at Blue Mountain
At Blue Mountain College, the graduation rates was 58.18% (32 students out of 55 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 13 male and 19 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Blue Mountain College. Last year, the graduation rate was 58.18%. where 32 students out of 55 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
26 students completed their course in 4 years and 3 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||47.27%||38.71%||58.33%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||0.00%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Blue Mountain College, 2 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Blue Mountain College is 34.55% (19 out of 55 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Blue Mountain College, the retention rate is 69%.
Know about Mississippi Colleges
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Mississippi?