Acceptance Rate 50 %
Tuition & Fees $9,900
Student Population 846
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,733
Graduation Rate 28 %
Rust College (Rust) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Holly Springs, Mississippi. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Rust College is $9,900 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 846 students are enrolled into Rust. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 50% and the graduation rate is 28% last year.
The salary after graduation from Rust College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,600. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Rust College tuition and fees are $9,900 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Rust. The acceptance rate of Rust is 50% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 9%. The average graduation rate is 28% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,733 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 846 students are attending Rust and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Rust offers 18 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Rust College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Rust College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Mississippi?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Mississippi?