Acceptance Rate 56 %
SAT Average 940
Tuition & Fees $10,861
Student Population 775
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,798
Tougaloo College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Tougaloo, Mississippi. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $10,861 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 775 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 56% and the graduation rate is 40% last year.
The salary after graduation from Tougaloo College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Tougaloo's tuition & fees is $10,861. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $10,611.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Tougaloo. The acceptance rate of Tougaloo is 56% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 5%. The average graduation rate is 40% and the transfer-out rate is 30%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,798 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 775 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Tougaloo College is 56 %.
Graduation Rate for Tougaloo College is 40 %
Transfer-out Rate for Tougaloo College is 30 %
Retention Rate for Tougaloo College is 70 %
Student Population for Tougaloo College is 775
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tougaloo College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,798 at Tougaloo College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||500 W County Line Rd, Tougaloo, MS 39174|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tougaloo.edu/admissions/office-student-financial-aid/net-price-calculator|
Tougaloo offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Tougaloo College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,400)
Tougaloo College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Mississippi?