Graduate Program 3 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 3 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 70
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $13,815
Bluffton University offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 3 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 70 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Bluffton and 18 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $13,815. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Bluffton University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$13,815|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||70 graduate students|
18 enrolled in online courses
It offers 3 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $13,815 at Bluffton University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 29.72% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$10,200||$10,425||$10,650||$13,815|
At Bluffton University, 70 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 26 male and 44 female students. By attendance status, there are 62 full-time and 8 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Bluffton University, 18 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 24 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 70 students.
|In Some Online Classes||24|
|Not In Online Classes||28|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?