Bluffton University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 5 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1953 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/12/2000 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/17/2010 - 9/25/2013|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/5/2009 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/6/1997 - Current|
Bluffton University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Didactic Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1986 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1968 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?