Graduate Rate 54.40%
Retention Rate 66%
At Bluffton University, the graduation rates was 54.40% (136 students out of 250 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 72 male and 64 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bluffton University. Last year, the graduation rate was 54.40%. where 136 students out of 250 candidate completed their degree.
113 students completed their course in 4 years and 22 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||45.20%||38.41%||55.56%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||50.00%
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bluffton University, the retention rate is 66%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?