Bob Jones University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, South Carolina. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 3,005 students are enrolled into Bob Jones University. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Bob Jones University tuition and fees are $19,100 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,762 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Bob Jones University. Total 3,005 students are attending Bob Jones University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,993 and 83 students received grants of scholarship aid (3.14% of total undergraduate students). Total 3,005 students are attending Bob Jones University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||1700 Wade Hampton Boulavard, Greenville, SC 29614-0001|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/bju|
Bob Jones University offers 81 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Bob Jones University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Bob Jones University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Bob Jones University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in South Carolina?