Bob Jones University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, South Carolina. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,916 students are enrolled into Bob Jones University. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 86% and the graduation rate is 67% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Bob Jones University tuition and fees are $18,150 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $9,911 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Bob Jones University. The acceptance rate of Bob Jones University is 86% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 65%. The average graduation rate is 67% and the transfer-out rate is 18%. Total 2,916 students are attending Bob Jones University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,993 and 2,167 students received grants of scholarship aid (83.15% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,916 students are attending Bob Jones University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Bob Jones University offers 76 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
Bob Jones University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Bob Jones University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Bob Jones University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in South Carolina?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in South Carolina?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in South Carolina?