Acceptance Rate 95 %
SAT Average 1,055
Tuition & Fees $12,920
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,258
Boise Bible College (Boise Bible) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boise, Idaho. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Boise Bible College is $12,920 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Boise Bible. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 95% and the graduation rate is 49% last year.
The salary after graduation from Boise Bible College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Boise Bible College tuition and fees are $12,920 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Boise Bible. The acceptance rate of Boise Bible is 95% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 83%. The average graduation rate is 49% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 6,106 students are attending Boise Bible and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,258 and 91 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.77% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Boise Bible and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
|Address||8695 W Marigold St, Boise, ID 83714-1220|
|Net Price Calculator||www.boisebible.edu/admissions/tuition-and-fees|
Boise Bible offers 14 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Boise Bible College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,650)
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Idaho?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Idaho?