2023 Tuition & Fees $16,600
Student Population 23
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,544
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
Stevens-Henager College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 23 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Stevens-Henager College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Stevens-Henager College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Stevens-Henager's tuition & fees is $16,600.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Stevens-Henager.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,544 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 23 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Stevens-Henager College is 23
Student to Faculty Ratio for Stevens-Henager College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,544 at Stevens-Henager College.
Financial Aid Amount
Stevens-Henager offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Stevens-Henager College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Stevens-Henager College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Idaho Colleges
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Idaho?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Idaho?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Idaho?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Idaho?