Acceptance Rate 98 %
SAT Average 1,255
Tuition & Fees $13,150
Student Population 6,106
New Saint Andrews College (NSA) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Moscow, Idaho. The highest degree offered by New Saint Andrews College is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of New Saint Andrews College is $13,150 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into NSA. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 98% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, New Saint Andrews College tuition and fees are $13,150 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,800 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at NSA. The acceptance rate of NSA is 98% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 80%. Total 6,106 students are attending NSA including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. Total 6,106 students are attending NSA including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||405 S. Main Street, Moscow, ID 83843-1525|
|Net Price Calculator||nsa.edu/admissions/tuition/|
NSA offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||1|
New Saint Andrews College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Idaho?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Idaho?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Idaho?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Idaho?