Acceptance Rate 79.00%
SAT Score 1,115
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 79% at Bowling Green State University-Main Campus where a total of 18,295 students applied and 14,453 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,115 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to BGSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$45|
|Graduate Application Fees||$45|
|Average Test Scores||1,115 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At BGSU, 464 applicants (17% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,758 applicants (64%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,115 and the average ACT score is 23 at BGSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,210 and 25th percentile score is 1,020. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 74 and the 25th percentile score is 57. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at BGSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||610|
Bowling Green State University-Main Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Bowling Green State University-Main Campus is Semester. Bowling Green State University-Main Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Bowling Green State University-Main Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?