Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Certificate
Tuition & Fees $3,005
Bridgerland Technical College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,005 for Utah residents and $3,005 for others at Bridgerland Technical College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Bridgerland Technical College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Certificate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,005 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||107|
Bridgerland Technical College offers 36 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,005 for Utah residents and $3,005 for students from other States at Bridgerland Technical College. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Bridgerland Technical College, 107 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,345 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,238||1,238||0|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?