Total Enrollment 1,345
Bridgerland Technical College has a total enrollment of 1,345 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 488 full-time and 857 part-time students with gender distribution of 749 male and 596 female students. Bridgerland Technical College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 107 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Bridgerland Technical College has a total enrollment of 1,345 with a gender distribution of 55.69% male (749 students) and 44.31% female (596 students).
Bridgerland Technical College has 488 full-time and 857 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 488 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 857 students are attending with part-time status.
At Bridgerland Technical College, 107 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,345 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,238||1,238||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Bridgerland Technical College. There are 9 American Indian/Native American, 1,107 White, 10 Black/African American, 16 Asian, 117 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 44 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||9||3||6|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?