Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 441
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 17%
Average Aid Amount $4,036
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 132
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 34%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 441 students (17% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,036. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 132 students (34% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Bridgerland Technical College is $3,005, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Utah?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Utah?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Utah?