Tuition & Fees $15,225
Student Population 290
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,260
Graduation Rate 53 %
Brookline College-Tucson is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Tucson, Arizona. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,225 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 290 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brookline College-Tucson varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Brookline College-Tucson are $15,225.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Brookline College-Tucson. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,260 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 290 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Brookline College-Tucson is 53 %
Retention Rate for Brookline College-Tucson is 83 %
Student Population for Brookline College-Tucson is 290
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brookline College-Tucson is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,260 at Brookline College-Tucson.
Financial Aid Amount
Brookline College-Tucson offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
Brookline College-Tucson does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Brookline College-Tucson has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?