Tuition & Fees $14,770
Student Population 708
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,306
Graduation Rate 69 %
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,770 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 708 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-Mesa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-Mesa are $14,770.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Mesa. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,306 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 708 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 69 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 72 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 708
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,306 at Pima Medical Institute-Mesa.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?