Tuition & Fees $15,845
Student Population 822
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,838
Graduation Rate 62 %
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,845 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 822 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-Mesa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Pima Medical Institute-Mesa's tuition & fees is $15,845.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Mesa.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,838 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 822 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 62 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 78 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 822
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,838 at Pima Medical Institute-Mesa.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||957 S. Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ 85202|
|Net Price Calculator||secure.pmi.edu/npcalc/|
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Mesa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?