Tuition & Fees $10,630
Student Population 1,755
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,304
Graduation Rate 59 %
Sonoran Desert Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Tempe, Arizona. The highest degree offered by Sonoran Desert Institute is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,630 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,755 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sonoran Desert Institute are $10,630.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Sonoran Desert Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,304 and 34% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,755 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 50 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sonoran Desert Institute is 59 %
Retention Rate for Sonoran Desert Institute is 61 %
Student Population for Sonoran Desert Institute is 1,755
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sonoran Desert Institute is 50 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
50 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,304 at Sonoran Desert Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Sonoran Desert Institute offers 3 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
Sonoran Desert Institute is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Sonoran Desert Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?