Tuition & Fees $14,190
Student Population 547
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,712
Graduation Rate 70 %
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The highest degree offered by Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,190 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 547 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix are $14,190.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,712 and 52% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 547 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 70 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 75 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 547
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,712 at Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?