Tuition & Fees $15,225
Student Population 812
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,477
Graduation Rate 64 %
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The highest degree offered by Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,225 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 812 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix's tuition & fees is $15,225.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,477 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 812 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 64 %
Transfer-out Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 1 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 84 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 812
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,477 at Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||13610 N. Black Canyon Highway, Suite 102, Phoenix, AZ 85029-4929|
|Net Price Calculator||https://secure.pmi.edu/npcalc/|
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix offers 11 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Pima Medical Institute-Phoenix offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?