Tuition & Fees $14,190
Student Population 340
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,750
Graduation Rate 75 %
Pima Medical Institute-East Valley is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,190 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 340 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Pima Medical Institute-East Valley varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Pima Medical Institute-East Valley are $14,190.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Pima Medical Institute-East Valley. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,750 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 340 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pima Medical Institute-East Valley is 75 %
Retention Rate for Pima Medical Institute-East Valley is 73 %
Student Population for Pima Medical Institute-East Valley is 340
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pima Medical Institute-East Valley is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,750 at Pima Medical Institute-East Valley.
Financial Aid Amount
Pima Medical Institute-East Valley offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Pima Medical Institute-East Valley offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?