Tuition & Fees $19,924
Student Population 912
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,929
Graduation Rate 68 %
Refrigeration School Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,924 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 912 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Refrigeration School Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Refrigeration School Inc are $19,924.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at RSI. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,929 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 912 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 34 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Refrigeration School Inc is 68 %
Retention Rate for Refrigeration School Inc is 75 %
Student Population for Refrigeration School Inc is 912
Student to Faculty Ratio for Refrigeration School Inc is 34 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
34 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,929 at Refrigeration School Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
RSI offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Refrigeration School Inc offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?