Books & Supplies$1,800
Off-Campus Living Costs $4,980
Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is $17,199. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $4,980 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $23,979 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$17,199|
|Books & Supplies||$1,800|
|Room & Board||$3,500|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,321|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$18,658|
|***Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2018-2019, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $17,199. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.74% compared to academic year 2017-2018.
|2016||2017||2018||2019||Tuition & Fees||$15,578||$16,283||$16,741||$17,199|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2018-2019, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $602 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 1.35% compared to academic year 2017-2018.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2018-2019, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,800. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland.
|Books & Supplies||$1,600||$1,800||$1,800||$1,800|
For the academic year 2018-2019, the average costs for living costs at Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland is $4,980 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2017-2018.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$3,500||$3,500||$3,500||$3,500|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?