Tuition & Fees $17,324
Student Population 741
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,770
Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in North Chesterfield, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,324 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 741 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond are $17,324.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,770 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 741 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Student Population for Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond is 741
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond is 23 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
23 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,770 at Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond.
Financial Aid Amount
Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bryant & Stratton College-Richmond has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?