Acceptance Rate 38.36%
SAT Score 1,405
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 38.36% at Bryn Mawr College where a total of 3,311 students applied and 1,270 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Bryn Mawr College.
Bryn Mawr College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Bryn Mawr College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Bryn Mawr College is Semester. Bryn Mawr College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Bryn Mawr College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?