Acceptance Rate 80.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 80% at California Baptist University where a total of 7,654 students applied and 6,123 were accepted. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CBU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$45|
|Graduate Application Fees||$45|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
California Baptist University requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 item(s) (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at California Baptist University is Semester. California Baptist University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that California Baptist University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?