Acceptance Rate 87.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 87% at California State University-Bakersfield where a total of 13,834 students applied and 12,036 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CSU Bakersfield.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
California State University-Bakersfield requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at California State University-Bakersfield is Semester. California State University-Bakersfield accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that California State University-Bakersfield accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?