Total Enrollment 25,497
There are 25,497 students including 22,704 undergraduate and 2,793 graduate students at California State University-Fresno for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 21,213 full-time and 4,284 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,100 male and 15,397 female students. California State University-Fresno is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 24,324 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
California State University-Fresno has a total enrollment of 25,497 with a gender distribution of 39.61% male (10,100 students) and 60.39% female (15,397 students). There are 9,209 male and 13,495 female students in undergraduate school and 891 male and 1,902 female students are attending graduate school at California State University-Fresno.
California State University-Fresno has 21,213 full-time and 4,284 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 19,297 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3,407 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,916 students are full-time and 877 are part-time students.
At California State University-Fresno, 24,324 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 998 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 25,497 students. In undergraduate schools, 22,592 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,730 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||998||954||44|
|Not In Online Classes||175||112||63|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at California State University-Fresno. There are 106 American Indian/Native American, 4,670 White, 712 Black/African American, 3,084 Asian, 13,939 Hispanic, 48 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 701 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||106||39||67|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||48||24||24|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at California State University-Fresno.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?