Acceptance Rate 78 %
SAT Average 1,125
Tuition & Fees $11,164
Student Population 346
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,577
Calvary University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,164 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 346 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78% and the graduation rate is 36% last year.
The salary after graduation from Calvary University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Calvary University are $11,164. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $7,944 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Calvary. The acceptance rate of Calvary is 78% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 68%. The average graduation rate is 36% and the transfer-out rate is 3%. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,577 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 346 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Calvary offers 29 major programs through online and on-site education where 17 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||1|
Calvary University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,640)
Calvary University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?