Graduate Rate 68.94%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 85%
At Canisius College, the graduation rates was 68.94% (415 students out of 602 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 178 male and 237 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Canisius College. Last year, the graduation rate was 68.94%. where 415 students out of 602 candidate completed their degree.
386 students completed their course in 4 years and 27 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||64.12%||60.53%||66.96%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||50.00%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Canisius College, 13 of 20 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 65.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Canisius College is 23.09% (139 out of 602 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Canisius College, the retention rate is 85%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?