Total Enrollment 149
Capilo School of Hair Design has a total enrollment of 149 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By gender, there are 20 male and 129 female students at Capilo School of Hair Design.
Capilo School of Hair Design has a total enrollment of 149 with a gender distribution of 13.42% male (20 students) and 86.58% female (129 students).
Capilo School of Hair Design does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Capilo School of Hair Design. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 125 White, 2 Black/African American, 2 Asian, 7 Hispanic, and 2 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||1||4|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Capilo School of Hair Design.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maine?