Graduate Rate 78%
Retention Rate 83%
At Capilo School of Hair Design, the graduation rate is 77.57% - 83 students have completed out of 107 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||24||22.43%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.81 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 83 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||81||75.70%)|
|In 150% normal time||83||77.57%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Capilo School of Hair Design, the retention rate is 83%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Maine?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maine?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maine?