Graduate Rate 61.86%
Retention Rate 78%
At Capital University, the graduation rates was 61.86% (425 students out of 687 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 173 male and 252 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Capital University. Last year, the graduation rate was 61.86%. where 425 students out of 687 candidate completed their degree.
371 students completed their course in 4 years and 49 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||54.00%||46.60%||60.05%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||55.56%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Capital University, 4 of 10 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 40.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Capital University, the retention rate is 78%.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?