Tuition & Fees $17,780
Student Population 133
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,951
Graduation Rate 68 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Capri College-Cedar Rapids is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,780 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 133 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Capri College-Cedar Rapids varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $24,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Capri College-Cedar Rapids are $17,780.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Capri College-Cedar Rapids. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,951 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 133 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Capri College-Cedar Rapids is 68 %
Retention Rate for Capri College-Cedar Rapids is 89 %
Student Population for Capri College-Cedar Rapids is 133
Student to Faculty Ratio for Capri College-Cedar Rapids is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,951 at Capri College-Cedar Rapids.
Financial Aid Amount
Capri College-Cedar Rapids offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Capri College-Cedar Rapids does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Iowa?