Tuition & Fees $16,900
Student Population 97
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,463
Graduation Rate 60 %
It is a non-degree granting school.The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $16,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 97 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls's tuition & fees is $16,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,463 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 97 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls is 60 %
Retention Rate for The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls is 89 %
Student Population for The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls is 97
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,463 at The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1350 College Square Mall, Cedar Falls, IA 50613|
|Net Price Calculator||tspacedarfalls.com/financial-aid/welcome/|
The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy-Cedar Falls does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?