Acceptance Rate 70.50%
SAT Score 1,180
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 70.5% at Carroll University where a total of 4,481 students applied and 3,159 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,180 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Carroll.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,180 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Carroll, 32 applicants (5% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 269 applicants (40%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,180 and the average ACT score is 25 at Carroll. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,290 and 25th percentile score is 1,070. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 79 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Carroll.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||640|
Carroll University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Carroll University is Semester. Carroll University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Carroll University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Wisconsin?