Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $54,532
Case Western Reserve University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Case Western Reserve University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 452 students have enrolled online exclusively and 629 students have took some online courses at Case Western Reserve University.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $54,532 at Case Western Reserve University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Case Western Reserve University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$49,398 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||452|
Case Western Reserve University offers 263 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $49,398 at Case Western Reserve University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.00% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$45,204||$46,560||$47,958||$49,398|
At Case Western Reserve University, 452 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 629 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 11,465 students.
|In Some Online Classes||629||48||581|
|Not In Online Classes||10,384||5,381||5,003|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?