Graduate Rate 85.49%
Retention Rate 93%
At Case Western Reserve University, the graduation rates was 85.49% (1,096 students out of 1,282 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 584 male and 512 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Case Western Reserve University. Last year, the graduation rate was 85.49%. where 1,096 students out of 1,282 candidate completed their degree.
860 students completed their course in 4 years and 210 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 24 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||67.08%||61.91%||73.32%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||92.31%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Case Western Reserve University, 113 of 147 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 76.87%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Case Western Reserve University, the retention rate is 93%.
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?