Tuition & Fees $22,559
Student Population 227
Catholic Theological Union at Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $22,559 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 227 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $22,560 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CTU. A total of 227 students is attending .
Student Population for Catholic Theological Union at Chicago is 227
CTU offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||1|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Catholic Theological Union at Chicago offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,600)
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?