Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,048
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 86%
Average Aid Amount $15,734
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 870
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,048 students (86% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $15,734. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 870 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cedarville University is $32,564, for reference.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?