Acceptance Rate 52 %
SAT Average 1,028
Tuition & Fees $15,381
Student Population 902
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,509
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,381 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 902 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 52% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
The salary after graduation from The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $56,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences are $15,381.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences. The acceptance rate of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is 52% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 58%. The average graduation rate is 50% and the transfer-out rate is 7%. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,509 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 902 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?