Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels BS
Tuition & Fees $15,381
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 293 students have enrolled online exclusively and 241 students have took some online courses at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $15,381 at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Bachelor: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$15,381 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||293|
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers 3 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Bachelor's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $15,381 at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.32% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,166||$14,912||$15,181||$15,381|
At The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, 293 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 241 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 902 students.
|In Some Online Classes||241||241||0|
|Not In Online Classes||368||368||0|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?